It’s almost here! The 11th Annual Canaligator Race!
Please join in the excitement as we dump 1000 canaligators off the Union Street Bridge. We invite you to help us and emcee Bob Lonesberry hoot and holler as the little guys plummet into the cold, dark water of the Erie Canal and swim as fast as they can to the finish line. This year’s race will be held on Sunday, July 30 at 4:30 PM. Tickets for the race may be purchased during the festival at either of two Information Booths on Saturday, July 29 from 10 AM-5 PM and Sunday, July 30 from 10 AM to 3 PM.
Here’s how it works: Each one of the little green canaligators has a number on his tummy and if your number is a winner, you can win one of the totally awesome, incredible, amazing prizes below. Will you be one of the ticket holders anxiously waiting to hear if your number is one of the 10 winners?
The cost of tickets will be $5 per ticket or 5 tickets for $20. All proceeds from the sale of tickets will be donated to area organizations. You do not need to be present to win.
2017 Canaligator Race Prizes
First 5 Gators:
1. Wegmans Gift Card $500 – donated by Wegmans
2. Wine Basket/Little Theater tickets $200-donated by Spencerport Canal Days/Little Theater.
3. Wegmans Gift Card $300 – donated by Wegmans
4. Four Darien Lake Tickets $150-donated by Spencerport Canal Days
5. Wegmans Gift Certificate $200 – donated by Wegmans
Last 5 Gators:
1. Seneca Lake Wine Tour for up to 8 people $500 – donated by Spencerport Canal Days/ LeGault Limousines
2. Two RPO tickets and commemorative book $275-donated by the RPO
3. Tops Gift Card $200 – donated by Spencerport Canal Days
4. Adams Basin Bed & Breakfast overnight stay $125 – donated by Spencerport Canal Days/Adams Basin Bed & Breakfast
5. Thirty-six holes of golf – Buttonwood Golf Course $28 – donated by Buttonwood Golf Course
2016 Canaligator Race Prize Winners
2015 Canaligator Race Prize Winners
2014 Canaligator Race Prize Winners